You refined by:
- Operating a cash register by scanning items across an electronic scanner to record price, compile printed list, and display cost of the Customer's purchase, tax…
- Writing/securing merchandise price information on small to medium sized signs.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to…
- Must have a valid and full provincial Driver’s License.
- All TLE Associates must complete the required in-store Certification program.
- A Store Standards Associate maintains store cleanliness and customer shopping experience, retrieving and refilling shopping carts, cleaning large spills…
- A Pharmacy Sales Associate assists customers, properly zones his/her assigned area, performs tasks delegated by the OTC Department Manager or Pharmacy Manager…
- Preparing and resetting Receiving Area • Unloading and sorting general merchandise trailers • Completing live unloading of other types of merchandise •…
- Covering an assigned area on the salesfloor • Zoning assigned area • Working recovery merchandise from the Customer Service desk and other areas of the store •…
- 3+ years of management experience in the retail, wholesale, food, or hospitality industry •Proven ability to lead large teams in a cross-functional environment …
- Provincial Security Guard license (where required).
- Must be able to develop and implement plans, practices, and processes to better achieve organizational goals…
- Call customers that have not picked up orders.
- Call first-time customers to inform that their order is ready for pickup.
- Other responsibilities may be assigned.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.