jobs in Middleton, NB
You refined by:
$35,393 - $74,364 a year
- Successful completion of Accounting Diploma Program or bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business or related field considered an asset.
$2,000 a month
- Teaching certification holder (State, TESOL, TEFL, etc.).
- Teach Chinese students ages 3-8, online 1-1 practice.
- Work using a computer in an online classroom.
- Benefit from a purchase discount program, flexible and varied schedules, competitive pay and online learning through SDMU.
- Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Casual, Permanent.
Acadia Atlantic ULC
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or equivalent work experience with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in accounting.
- We offer benefits and pension plans.
$15 an hour
- A valid guard card/license, as required in the province for which you are applying.
- Ability to handle crisis situations at the client site, calmly and…
- Deliver all required materials and paperwork to store visits.
- You’ll be fully trained and certified by true retail experts.
- High school diploma is required.
- As a Contact Center Representative, you will be responsible for assisting customers with their day to day banking and credit card needs and provide them with…
$13.33 an hour
- No degree, certificate or diploma.
- Feed and unload processing machines.
- Manually pack goods into bags and boxes or other containers.
- More than 45 kg (100 lbs).
- Teaching with program development for Colville House, a small house museum located in the historic home of.
- The ideal candidate should have a graduate degree …
- Prospective candidates should have an active research program in a field relevant to Canadian Studies.
- Teaching, research, and other relevant experience, their…
$13.20 - $16.20 an hour
- \* Must have a driver’s licence and access to a vehicle.
- Access to Group insurance, employee discounts, a scholarship program, and more;
- Verifies the cars sold to prepare for their delivery to the customers, before the customers arrive.
- Adequately prepares customers and provides them with…
$16.09 an hour
- Supervise and oversee breeding and other livestock-related programs.
- Operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment.
- 3 years to less than 5 years.
- Proof of valid provincial Driver’s License.
- Post-secondary degree, diploma or certificate in Law & Security Administration,.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.