jobs in Middleton, NB
Immeubles Perfection Realty Inc.
- Have experience operating a cash register.
- We are looking for a mature, responsible individual who is available to work nights (11pm-7am).
- Possessing a valid driver’s license, proof of car insurance and a dependable vehicle.
- Prospecting for potential customers using various direct methods such as…
- The new additions to our team will be responsible for providing one call resolution in responding to inquiries from our toll-free customer service line as well…
- You facilitate relationships with sweat influencers in your store’s community by enrolling relevant guests in our Sweat Collective program and gathering product…
- Work in collaboration with a team of A-player Team Members who are focused on delivering outrageous experiences to our community, to achieve business targets…
- Aptitude to learn and troubleshoot highly automated, state-of-the-art machinery.
- Ability to remain logical and calm while working under pressure in a fast-paced…
Paul Davis Greater Moncton
- Unpacking the contents at insured’s home and resetting as per pre-loss pictures.
- Position Overview: Cleaning Technicians are responsible for the cleaning of…
Thompson & Thompson
- Assist with invoicing; prepare ledgers for accounts receivable/payable; do reconciliations; related bookkeeping functions.
McConnell Transport Ltd.
- Experience with two years in a driver recruiting role.
- Driver recruiting: 2 years (Required).
- You will be the liaison between professional drivers and our…
- Disability Management certification is an asset, or willingness to obtain certification.
- Provide any of the following interventions: more in-depth assessment,…
- Documentation of current and future state processes, business requirements, test preparation, execution and traceability to requirements.
$11.50 an hour
- Employee discounts on merchandise and gas.
- Keep the store in tip-top condition;
- Handle sales and payments of products and services;
- Professional Accreditation such as CPA (or working towards) or post graduate degree.
- Undergraduate business, operations management or accounting degree.
- No degree, certificate or diploma required - will train.
- .12 hour shifts and MUST HAVE OWN TRANSPORTATION.
- Must have own transportation - Cannot rely on Public…
- Assisting customers on the sales floor, on the telephone, as well as at the registers;
- Providing information to customers in a friendly and professional manner;
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.