jobs in Middleton, NB
Acadia Atlantic ULC
- Monitor orders that need to be sent to the warehouse for shipping.
- Monitor Pick lists to make sure warehouse ships on time.
- Generate pick list for warehouse.
- A team player who can grow and develop people.
- A minimum of 1 year experience as a part of a Store Management team.
- Does this sound like you? :
Kindred Home Care
- Pre-existing First Aid and CPR certification is an asset.
- For over 30 years, Kindred Home Care has been providing short and long term home support services to…
$14.02 an hour
- Le ou la candidate idéale doit avoir une vérification de casier judiciaire et une vérification des antécédents en vue d'un travail auprès de personnes…
Master Packaging Inc.
$18.51 an hour
- Master Packaging Inc. Attn: Human Resources 333 Adélard-Savoie Blvd. Dieppe, N.B.
- Responsibilities: As a member of a highly energetic and goal-oriented team,…
- As a Contact Center Representative, you will be responsible for assisting customers with their day to day banking and credit card needs and provide them with…
- To be a valuable partner to our clients and to work with design partners to deliver the required project outcome on time and on budget.
- Bachelors in Engineering or Degree in Civil Engineering Technology.
- To be a valuable partner to our clients and to work with design partners to deliver the…
Captain Dan’s Inc.
- Other responsibilities will include producing monthly accounting reports, answering and routing calls, providing assistance with annual audit working papers,…
- You'll create and maintain business files, records, and processes using our accounting program, CRM system, and cloud office suite as needed.
Cleaners on the Move
- A valid driver's license with dependable personal transportation is required.
- Group benefits – for individuals or families.
$11.50 an hour
- Employee discounts on merchandise and gas.
- Keep the store in tip-top condition;
- Handle sales and payments of products and services;
Cabot Manufacturing ULC
- Communication with customers on incoming orders and outgoing loads.
- Working directly with the Shipping Coordinator you will be required to design loads,…
Master Packaging Inc.
- Interact daily with customers and relevant stakeholders to understand customer needs' and values' to facilitate orders from receipt to delivery.
- Assisting customers on the sales floor, on the telephone, as well as at the registers;
- The Associate is responsible for ensuring customers needs are met by…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.