jobs in Middleton, NB
- Assisting customers on the sales floor, on the telephone, as well as at the registers;
- Providing information to customers in a friendly and professional manner;
- Prior experience in a role such as administrative assistant or front office supervisor would be beneficial for this position.
- Part-time hours: 20 per week.
- Aptitude to learn and troubleshoot highly automated, state-of-the-art machinery.
- Ability to remain logical and calm while working under pressure in a fast-paced…
$11.50 an hour
- Employee discounts on merchandise and gas.
- Keep the store in tip-top condition;
- Handle sales and payments of products and services;
$12.50 - $13.00 an hour
- No degree, certificate or diploma.
- Vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture.
- Sweep, mop, wash and polish floors.
Thompson & Thompson
- Assist with invoicing; prepare ledgers for accounts receivable/payable; do reconciliations; related bookkeeping functions.
- Provide prompt and professional service to customers, assist in the store administration and keep the cash area neat and orderly.
Gallant Parts & Tools Inc
- Do you have a valid class 5 driver license?
- Valid class 5 driver licence with clean driver abstract.
- We need someone who can maintain accurate records of the…
- Welcome, interact and greet guests while providing fast, efficient and pleasant service.
- Accurately enter menu items into the POS system, prepare beverages,…
- Use of proper telephone etiquette, adhering to Front Office Standards, answering all calls in a timely and professional manner as well as verifying all…
The Salvation Army NRO
- As a Store Associate you are to provide excellent service to guests, sort incoming product, receive donations and assist the Store Manager in the maintenance of…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.