- Provide supervision and support for one and/or more of the following student groups or.
- Master’s degree in Counselling, Social Work, Psychology or related…
- Receptionist services, word processing, photocopying, maintaining filing systems, arranging.
- Perform receptionist duties by answering the telephone and…
- Teaching with program development for Colville House, a small house museum located in the historic home of.
- The ideal candidate should have a graduate degree …
- Prospective candidates should have an active research program in a field relevant to Canadian Studies.
- Teaching, research, and other relevant experience, their…
- Proof of valid provincial Driver’s License.
- Post-secondary degree, diploma or certificate in Law & Security Administration,.
- And exchange programs, and EAL programming (the MASSIE program, the EAB program and the.
- Program management, research, data collection & data management, and…
- Candidates should have a graduate degree in Biology or a related field and possess the expertise to.
- Instruct Ornithology at the post-secondary level.
- Special project in event management, program development and/or program management, or research.
- Community service, mentorships, entrepreneurial ventures,…
- Museums use new media, social media and mobile technology.
- The successful applicant should have completed a master’s degree in Museum Education,.
- Community project will provide students with an opportunity to develop and demonstrate their.
- Professional field and have a record of research and undergraduate…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.