jobs in Middleton, NB
- Receptionist services, word processing, photocopying, maintaining filing systems, arranging.
- Perform receptionist duties by answering the telephone and…
- Data entry of all invoices to meet cheque run deadlines.
- Prepares invoices for data entry as per established procedures; monitors discount.
- Proof of valid provincial Driver’s License.
- Post-secondary degree, diploma or certificate in Law & Security Administration,.
- Literacy teaching, and collection development in an academic environment.
- Keen interest in reference, collection development, teaching, and outreach in a…
- Teaching with program development for Colville House, a small house museum located in the historic home of.
- The ideal candidate should have a graduate degree …
- Prospective candidates should have an active research program in a field relevant to Canadian Studies.
- Teaching, research, and other relevant experience, their…
- And exchange programs, and EAL programming (the MASSIE program, the EAB program and the.
- Program management, research, data collection & data management, and…
- The qualified candidate will be required to teach five 3-credit (1-semester) courses in the 9-month period.
- A first-year course (Principles of Literary Analysis…
- Developing, implementing, advising and the ongoing evaluation of Occupational Health and.
- Ability to identify change opportunities, and to develop and implement…
- Proof of valid Criminal Record Check (CRC) and Vulnerable Sector Checks (VSC).
- Observation of work area to identify and report any repair works,.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.