jobs in Middleton, NB
- University degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Provides clear and timely communication to the customers and/or managers…
- Ability to travel with some local travel requirements (primarily within the province).
- Analyze, document, and escalate critical issues to appropriate support…
- Documentation of current and future state processes, business requirements, test preparation, execution and traceability to requirements.
- Champion strong IT governance in the project management methodology and mentor project managers in its development and continuous improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree (preference to industrial engineering, computer science, or commerce).
- Demonstrated success with business requirements analysis, group…
- 5+ years of project management and 10+ years of IT experience with demonstrated career progression.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) designation or…
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.