jobs in Middleton, NB
You refined by:
LeBlanc & Maillet Chartered Profesionnal Accountants
$15 an hour
- Greeting clients, answering telephone and general inquiries.
- Processing incoming mail and preparing mail deliveries.
- Recording invoices in accounting system.
- Diploma or degree in business, purchasing, Inventory.
- Tracking orders and ensuring timely delivery.
- Meeting orders with deadlines for all departments.
- Accommodations are available upon request for all individuals with disabilities for the recruitment and selection process.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Buteco Refrigeration Inc
- Take incoming calls and dispatch technician during the day;
- We are currently looking for a motivated administrative assistant to join our team.
Master Packaging Inc.
$17.79 an hour
- Master Packaging offers competitive wages, a complete uniform program along with a comprehensive benefit package.
Middle Sackville Variety
$27.50 an hour
- Develop and implement marketing strategies.
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of workers.
- Hire and train or arrange for training of staff.
Bridges of Canada
$50,000 a year
- Bridges of Canada Inc. is a national, non‐profit organization that restores individuals and families who struggle with addiction and/or criminality by providing…
$22.80 an hour
- Education Required: High School Diploma or Trade Certification; Associate Degree in the following would be an asset: Electronics, Electrical and Mechanical…
$11.65 - $12.00 an hour
- Other responsibilities include daily store maintenance; unpacking and stocking merchandise, store cleaning (inside and outside), counting products and cash…
- Team Tim Hortons Scholarship Program.
- Enjoy working with a successful team in a safe environment.
- Demonstrate a passion for guest service and creating…
Westmorland Animal Hospital
$13 - $14 an hour
- College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 3 months to less than 1 year.
- Type and proofread correspondence, forms and other…
- Making people’s day on all fronts: Greeting people, taking orders and satisfying McCravings.
- You understand there is no “I” in team and thrive in social…
BOUDREAU MEAT MARKET INC
$14 - $18 an hour
- Must be able to operate machinery like band saws. also be able to proper use a knife for de-boning meat.
- Salary: $14.00 to $18.00 /hour.
$14.75 - $19.00 an hour
- Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages.
- College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years.
$18 - $20 an hour
- Develop skin care and treatment plans for patients;
- If you have the qualifications and are looking for a new opportunity, please send us your resume, in…
$13.50 an hour
- In this role you will be providing stellar customer service as you handle incoming inquiries in our contact center.
- GOING THE EXTRA MILE Ask your Recruiter : ).
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.