jobs in Middleton, NB
You refined by:
Hudson Bay Mountain Resort - Smithers BC
$14 - $16 an hour
- Hudson Bay Mountain Resort is a community focused ski resort located 20km west of Smithers in beautiful Northern British Columbia.
Boilermakers Lodge 555
$44 an hour
- Boilermakers Lodge 555, the union of skilled welders, tradespeople and steel fabricators is looking for welders and industrial construction workers for our…
Camp Chipinaw - NY
$1,000 - $1,500 a month
- Our hockey specialist come up with daily lesson plans for 55 minute sessions, helping run and referee tournaments and leagues, keeping the rink in good shape,…
- All candidates must possess a valid CPL or ATPL and meet Transport Canada requirements to operate a 705 aircraft.
- Employee Stock Ownership Program (TSX: CHR).
The Spotted Toad
- You will be required to have a valid Workplace CPR/First Aid certification.
- Having a Food Handler Certification is considered an asset.
Department of Tourism, Heritage & Culture
Hopewell Cape, NB
$3,458 - $4,834 a month
- Graduation from a post-secondary hospitality and tourism program or a related field and a minimum of five (5) years of related work experience which includes…
- Education Required: Enrolled in a program studying Supply Chain/Business/Operations Management/Engineering or another relevant field, available for a Summer…
- Education Required: Currently enrolled in a post-secondary Business Administration program and in good academic standing.
- To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
- Education Required: Enrolled in a program studying Computer Technology and in good academic standing.
- We currently have an exciting opportunity within our…
- Supporting your Store Manager and Assistant Store Manager with the achievement of retail store targets by driving sales.
- Ability to operate POS system.
- The role will be primarily project focused, including developing and implementing key reporting and analytical tools, and will also assist in the review of…
- Must have a valid Canadian driver's license with no more than 3 driving infractions on license in the past 3 years.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in Occupational Hygiene, science, engineering or equivalent experience with ongoing professional development;
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.