jobs in Middleton, NB
- You’ll merchandise the store in a compelling way, leveraging planograms as a guide, while launching all promos on time.
- A high school diploma or GED equivalent.
- CPR certification required within 3 months of employment.
- Personal Training associate succession planning/career development.
goji's Frozen Yogurt Dieppe
$11.50 an hour
- No degree, certificate or diploma.
lite it-up by design inc.
$14 - $17 an hour
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- Assist in display of merchandise.
- Up to 23 kg (50 lbs).
$12.50 - $13.50 an hour
- Prepare and cook special meals for patients as instructed by dietitian or chef.
- Prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerances.
- Passion for selling and managing a fast pace retail shop.
- 30% banner discount on gifts!
- New Platinum Incentive and Contests!
- Provide leadership around running an operationally sound business; you’ll bring the right balance of ops, delegation/autonomy, and customer first selling…
Sugar Roll Japanese Cuisine
$15 an hour
- Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods.
- Plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor…
- \*Have experience working directly with the public.
- \*Have knowledge working with Microsoft Excel.
- Job Types: Full-time, Permanent.
- Manage all activities necessary to the efficient operation of the store, more particularly, to provide prompt and courteous service to customers in order to…
$15 - $20 an hour
- Call potential customers to sell them various services that meet their needs (NO COLD CALLING involved).
- The Outbound Sales Representative (Virtual Sales Agent)…
- Assisting customers on the sales floor, on the telephone, as well as at the registers;
- Providing information to customers in a friendly and professional manner;
- Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Casual, Permanent.
Acadia Atlantic ULC
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or equivalent work experience with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in accounting.
- We offer benefits and pension plans.
$35,393 - $74,364 a year
- Successful completion of Accounting Diploma Program or bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business or related field considered an asset.
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.