jobs in Middleton, NB
You refined by:
Brunswick Lift Rentals
- Able to answer calls and provide customer service.
- Completion of a College program in Accounting/Administration preferred or equivalent business experience.
LeBlanc & Maillet Chartered Profesionnal Accountants
$15 an hour
- Greeting clients, answering telephone and general inquiries.
- Processing incoming mail and preparing mail deliveries.
- Recording invoices in accounting system.
$13.50 an hour
- In this role you will be providing stellar customer service as you handle incoming inquiries in our contact center.
- GOING THE EXTRA MILE Ask your Recruiter : ).
$15 - $20 an hour
- The Outbound Sales Representative (Virtual Sales Agent) is responsible for identifying the customer’s service needs and selling them a program that fits those…
Master Packaging Inc.
$18.15 an hour
- Master Packaging offers competitive wages, a complete uniform program along with a comprehensive benefit package.
Black Duck Cafe
$11.50 - $15.00 an hour
- No degree, certificate or diploma.
- Serve customers at counters or buffet tables.
- Counter Attendant and Food Preparer Skills.
Les Petits Fruits de Pré-d'en-Haut Inc.
$20 an hour
- College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years.
- Perform clerical duties, such as maintain filing and record…
Bridges of Canada
$50,000 a year
- Bridges of Canada Inc. is a national, non‐profit organization that restores individuals and families who struggle with addiction and/or criminality by providing…
Atlantic College of Therapeutic Massage
$32,000 a year
- Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages.
- Open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of…
$16.09 an hour
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- Supervise and oversee breeding and other livestock-related programs.
- 3 years to less than 5 years.
WOOD MULCHING GUYS LTD
$79,000 a year
- Allocate material, human and financial resources to implement organizational policies and programs.
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities.
Centres Petits & Grands Moineaux
$14 - $19 an hour
- Les Centres Petits Moineaux et Grands Moineaux sont à la recherche de personnes créatives, dynamiques et qui aiment travailler avec les enfants dans un…
- Team Tim Hortons Scholarship Program.
- Enjoy working with a successful team in a safe environment.
- Demonstrate a passion for guest service and creating…
- Making people’s day on all fronts: Greeting people, taking orders and satisfying McCravings.
- You understand there is no “I” in team and thrive in social…
- Diploma or degree in business, purchasing, Inventory.
- Tracking orders and ensuring timely delivery.
- Meeting orders with deadlines for all departments.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.