jobs in Mercier, QC
You refined by:
Dollard-Des Ormeaux, QC
- Gives guidance to other professionals on the objectives of an assigned program or project as they apply to the attainment of organization objectives.
- Support all senior leadership requests for Sales analysis from a strategic stand-point.
- You hold a university undergraduate degree or equivalent.
- Contribute to Employer Branding initiatives, like website or social media content and events.
- Develop and implement talent acquisition strategies.
- University degree in finance or accounting or related field.
- Prepare and finalize payroll, with the assistance of the Human Resources Manager.
- Screen and manage incoming telephone and email communications for executive team.
- The candidate must demonstrate strong organizational and analytical skills set…
- A Human Resources representative will consult with applicants contacted to participate at any stage of the recruitment process who request any accommodation.
- As a content expert, the MSL will also develop and maintain effective relationships with current and future key opinion leaders (KOL) to understand changes…
All Inclusive Marketing
- Strategic partnership development (for sales qualified leads).
- We are known as being leaders in driving new customer acquisitions and profitable sales growth…
- M.Sc. in drug development /regulatory affairs or clinical development.
- Reporting to the Director of Regulatory Affairs, the Manager will assume responsibilities…
- Develop and execute sound territory business plans that benefit the greatest number of patients and simultaneously meet or exceed the brand’s business…
- Legally entitled to work in Canada for the duration of the program (March 2020- March 2021), and not currently employed by RBC.
- What do you need to succeed?*.
Player Research Montreal
$50 - $180 a day
- We are looking for players of all ages, experiences, backgrounds and abilities (including parent & child).
- Player Research are industry-leading playtesting and…
One Tree Planted
$40,000 - $50,000 a year
- Independent research and creation of video content using a variety of sources.
- Discussing project timelines and goals with the team.
- What you will be doing: *.
- Must have a Bachelors Degree.
- Support the Recruitment Team in implementing new recruitment processes.
- Good understanding of customer needs and relations.
$13.00 - $15.50 an hour
- DES (high school) and over 18.
- Partnerships with STM, Telus, and BIXI (among others).
- Consoles and arcade games in the cafeteria.
K.K. TECHNOLOGIES INC.
- Reading and interpretation of drawings and experienced with Geometrical Tolerancing.
- First Article Inspection (FAI) and report generation.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.