- University degree in Merchandising Management or College diploma in Fashion Merchandising;
- Good understanding of competitive landscape and trends.
- O Creating and maintaining a connection with customers;
- We are looking for talented Fashion Associates to join our team!
- University degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or other related field.
- Manages all aspects of Brand development, as well as internal and…
- Writes, manages, adapts, gathers materials for social media channels and posts original content that supports the social media efforts;
- Acts as liaison and communicates all urgent information within the region to District Sales Managers and Store Management;
- Ability to translate an asset;
- The Public Relations Specialist is responsible for developing public relations strategy and plans, and organizing and executing comprehensive PR strategies to…
- O Using the cash to process transactions as well as opening and closing the store;
- O Create and maintain a connection with customers;
- Their key focus is to support the store management team with all daily tasks and achieving sales targets.
- O Being groomed to become an Assistant Store Manager.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.