jobs in Mercier, QC
- A post-secondary education (Bachelor degree, community college diploma or equivalent).
- Minimum 1 year experience in social services, sales, and / or call…
- A Bachelor degree, community college diploma or equivalent post-secondary education preferably in health sciences, social services or a client-focused field.
- A Bachelor degree, community college diploma or equivalent post-secondary education.
- Development plans and resources to support your career aspirations.
- You will be responsible for entering and updating data for the pension payments we make to our clients’ retirees.
- Well-developed ability to assess needs, problem solve and make relevant recommendations.
- At least one-year of experience in an administrative role.
- In a bachelor’s program in Mathematics (major in Actuarial Science) or in Actuarial Science.
- Collaborate on pension plan design.
- Answering and routing telephone calls to individuals and to voicemail;
- Developing and maintaining professional relationships with both internal and external…
- Develop test scenarios, taking into account the coverage required and suitable test techniques.
- College degree in quality assurance, business administration, or…
- Develop test scenarios, taking into account the coverage required and suitable test techniques;
- College degree in quality assurance, business administration or…
- University degree in Mathematics, Actuarial Science, Finance or related field;
- Takes direction from, and supports, senior team members;
- College or university degree in computer science.
- Two years of relevant experience or knowledge of pension plans considered an asset.
- Education in business administration, mathematics/statistics, computing science, or actuarial science.
- Skilled in programming and using complex databases.
- University education in actuarial science or a related field;
- In cooperation with various teams at Morneau Shepell, you will help to plan, organize and perform…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.