You refined by:
$22.85 an hour
- Observe and comply with rules and regulations of the Federal Motor Vehicle Transportation Act as well as provincial governing bodies.
- Operating a cash register by scanning items across an electronic scanner to record price, compile printed list, and display cost of the Customer's purchase, tax…
- Preparing and resetting Receiving Area • Unloading and sorting general merchandise trailers • Completing live unloading of other types of merchandise •…
- Assisting Customers in finding merchandise.
- Canada Walmart DivisionRetail Store Associates.
- Stocking merchandise on the correct counter in the correct space…
- Must be able to obtain and maintain an MHE License.
- Must be able to work order filling, receiving and shipping areas as the business dictates.
- Human Resource experience and/or education would be an asset.
- Detailed reporting, including recruitment metrics to determine optimal strategies using tools such…
- Project management skills including needs analysis, information gathering, research, analysis, and reporting skills;
- Written (audits, memos, reports, etc.);
- Covering an assigned area on the salesfloor • Zoning assigned area • Working recovery merchandise from the Customer Service desk and other areas of the store •…
- Obtain license to operate power equipment.
- Must have or be able to obtain and maintain an MHE License (Order Picker).
- Completed store pallet audit (trip audit).
- Valid AZ license with a minimum of 2 years driving experience;
- Ensures that all customer orders are processed in a timely and efficient manner by placing or…
- High degree of accuracy, attention to detail, and mathematical skills.
- Follow up with trailer repair request & audits.
- Knowledge of cold chain procedures.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.