jobs in Long Sault, ON
You refined by:
St. Albert, ON
St. Isidore, ON
Moose Creek, ON
- Provides supervision and leadership to the Driver Fleet and assistance to the Dispatch and Admin staff.
- Rewarding pension and stock purchase program.
Travel Counselor Location Canada>Ontario>Virtual Location It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals based on job…
- Proficiency in using POS systems and making drinks is an asset!
- Wing House Cornwall is looking for servers and bartenders!!
Counselling and Support Services of S. D. & G. (CS...
- Holds a valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle.
- Prepares and manages client budgets and funds and provides reports to Ministry and the Director of…
- To learn more about the position and to apply, please visit www.navcentre.ca/careers today.
- NAV CENTRE, 1950 Montreal Rd., Cornwall, Ontario, K6H 6L2*.
Cornwall Truck Maintenance Inc.
$16 - $22 an hour
- Tasks include: opening work orders, gathering information, making calls, and collecting payment.
- Training is available as some technical knowledge will be…
Parmalat Canada Inc
- College diploma or university degree in Food Science.
- Administer the plant’s Environmental Monitoring and Water Quality programs (sampling, testing, recording…
- Conveying a welcoming presence while answering the phone, responding to client questions, greeting guests, and carrying out responsibilities that ensure a…
- Obtain license to operate power equipment.
- Must have or be able to obtain and maintain an MHE License (Order Picker).
- Completed store pallet audit (trip audit).
- Three to five years of industrial supervisory experience, preferable in a unionized environment;
- If this position interests you, please forward your curriculum…
- Provide customers with outstanding service through friendly, productive, efficient, accurate, and safe assistance.
- Adhering to all TTF policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering, STEM, or another technical field.
- Degree in engineering, business, technology or other technical field.
EDP Renewables North America
- The Construction Administrative Assistant is responsible for overseeing all administrative duties for a wind/solar energy construction site.
- Flexible benefits program including health, medical, dental and life.
- Access to personal development and technical training programs.
- Accurately complete designated duties such as inventory control, ordering of products, cash control.
- Accountability: Manage the operation of restaurant through…
- Role: *Administration, Operations and Production support.
- We are a small and expanding manufacturer who is seeking a hardworking, bright, trustworthy person…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.