jobs in Kinlock, PE
You refined by:
University of Prince Edward Island (undo)
- Assisting students throughout the course registration process, including course changes and discontinuations, changes to faculties, declaring majors & minors,…
- The Facilities Management Department at the University of Prince Edward Island is seeking applicants for two (2) full-time permanent Service Workers.
- Process supplier invoices for payment including payments to international suppliers through wire transfers and US currency cheques.
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred, plus two (2) Year’s relevant work experience, preferably in a public University recruitment and admissions environment.
- University degree or college diploma in the field of Business Administration, Project Management, or a related field and/or an equivalent combination of…
- University degree in Engineering or similar field of study or equivalent years of experience and education.
- Extensive knowledge of project management and design…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.