$13.00 - $13.50 an hour
- In this role you will be providing stellar customer service as you handle incoming inquiries from your home office.
- Establish, maintain, and grow relationships with current customers and build relationships with new customers.
- Prepare monthly sales reports on your region.
$14.50 - $16.34 an hour
- This position interfaces with customers via inbound calls, outbound calls, or through the Internet depending upon client requirements.
Red Wireless - Rogers Authorized Dealer
$15 - $18 an hour
- Manage relationships online, process online orders and provide support to our customers.
- Drive sales opportunities within our corporate employee discount (RPP…
- Nous sommes une équipe d’experts en technologie passionnés (nous nous appelons des Agents) qui installent, réparent, résolvent et améliorent les produits…
- Ongoing training and professional development as well as a tuition reimbursement program to support your internal advancement.
Legacy Co-operative Association Ltd.
- You will be responsible for effectively communicating with and managing your team including but not limited to; scheduling, approving payroll, hiring,…
$15.50 an hour
- Visiter www.joinhgs.com or Facebook @HGSCanadaInc & bavarder ou laisser nous un message.
- Diplôme d’études secondaires (ou équivalent).
$12 - $15 an hour
- As a Customer Care Representative supporting our retail client, you will be responsible for answering customer questions and concerns through phone calls,…
- Order entry in our sales database for customer calls during live TV Broadcast.
- Hours are distributed evenly within the availability profile you set up.
- Curiosity required to develop community relations by working with store associates and community partners respectfully, knowledgeably and effectively.
- Identify and solicit potential customers and clients.
- Consult with customers and identify product to suit customer’s needs.
- Promote sales to existing clients.
- Serving customers and community residents .
- You will be asked to take care of a variety of tasks throughout the store.
- Receiving product and stocking shelves;
- Serving customers and community residents.
- Must have the ability and desire to develop an in-depth understanding of NWC's customers.
E-Commerce: 5 years
Website creation: 5 years
Criminal Record Check
- 5+ years minimum of direct IT experience working as IT Manager or IT lead position supporting merchant establishment(s) where you have gained an high *fluency…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.