jobs in Dow Settlement, NB
$46,000 - $48,000 a year
- Breadth of experience- maybe you have a background in sales or marketing, design, or customer service or maybe you toured with your band all over North America.
Danube Trucking Inc.
$50,000 - $60,000 a year
- Driver's License (Class 1 or A).
- Oversee condition of vehicle and inspect tires, lights, brakes, cold storage and other equipment.
- 1 year to less than 2 years.
$11.50 - $24.50 an hour
- Looking for something casual to earn some extra on the side?
- Securitas is looking to hire Mobile Security Officers in and around Woodstock!*.
- …Ensure that you are consistently learning and developing your skills through the participation in company training programs, that you are maintaining current…
Income Tax Plus
- Daytime Receptionist Full Time Seasonal February to April.
- 40+ Hours Weekly Evening & Weekend Receptionist Part Time Seasonal February to April.
The Franchise Management Group of Companies (FMI)
- This includes timely and accurate reporting of payroll data for the company employees completing the payroll cycle - ensuring the accuracy of preliminary…
Valley Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Ltd.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and/or have reliable transportation to and from work.
- Answering phones and directing calls to appropriate geographic…
Conseil scolaire de district catholique de l Est o...
- En plus d’avoir le plus haut taux de diplomation de la région, le CSDCEO offre des programmes pour la réussite de tous les élèves, des valeurs catholiques, un…
- Class 5 Drivers License (Required).
- _Atlantic Poultry Incorporated (API) provides high quality poultry products to customers throughout NB, NS, PEI and NL.
- Cash reporting, inventory control and scheduling during shifts.
- Implementing the shift plan and ensuring a smooth production.
OFF THE WALL GRAPHICS
- - Answering phones and directing calls.
- - Collecting payment from customers and collecting on past due accounts..
- - Entering invoices in Simply Accounting*.
$15 an hour
- Providing general account, billing and technical support to our customers.
- Listening to customers and probing as appropriate to discover needs while fulfilling…
$16 - $17 an hour
- Answering phones and greeting clients in the Reception area.
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and emails.
$13.50 an hour
- In this role you will be providing stellar customer service as you handle incoming inquiries in our contact center.
- GOING THE EXTRA MILE Ask your Recruiter : ).
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.