jobs in Dow Settlement, NB
$15 an hour
- Providing general account, billing and technical support to our customers.
- Listening to customers and probing as appropriate to discover needs while fulfilling…
- Class 1 Drivers License (Preferred).
- AT AYR MOTOR EXPRESS WE ARE ON TIME FOR OUR CUSTOMERS.
- Truck driving: 2 years (Preferred).
- CAN ONLY 4 DAY SCHEDULE.
$40,000 - $45,000 a year
- Duties will include, but not limited to; traveling to terminal locations to host recruitment, attending events nationally, promotion of Driver package & Company…
- Making people’s day on all fronts: Greeting people, taking orders and satisfying McCravings.
- You understand there is no “I” in team and thrive in social…
- This position will be responsible for handling collections inbound and outbound calls, billing and administration for Xplornet Communications Inc. subscriber…
C & H EUROLEVEL TRANSPORTATION INC
$55,000 - $65,000 a year
- Driver's License (Class 1 or A).
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- Coach colleagues on new methods or work techniques.
- Contributing to new business development by understanding all Grant Thornton services and by using your credibility in the field.
OFF THE WALL GRAPHICS
- - Answering phones and directing calls.
- - Collecting payment from customers and collecting on past due accounts..
- - Entering invoices in Simply Accounting*.
$15 - $20 an hour
- The Outbound Sales Representative (Virtual Sales Agent) is responsible for identifying the customer’s service needs and selling them a program that fits those…
$13.50 an hour
- In this role you will be providing stellar customer service as you handle incoming inquiries in our contact center.
- GOING THE EXTRA MILE Ask your Recruiter : ).
- Someone who puts people and customers first.
- Assisting in Video coaching calls, liaison for questions, etc.
- Initiating and completing orders and purchases.
- Constantly promote our safety program to our field staff and support our Safety Manager with site inspections, incident investigations and site safety plans.
- You'll use your get-it-done, positive, professional approach to answer in-bound calls (and emails/chats) from customers.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
We have removed 2 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.