You refined by:
IMP Aerostructures (undo)
- Must be eligible to meet requirements for Canadian Controlled Goods Program (CGP), U.S.
- The key purpose of this role is clean, heat treat, heat age, and apply…
- Sort metal sheets and parts, scrap metal and other materials.
- Transport raw materials, finished products and equipment throughout plant manually or using…
- Maintain a high standard of discipline and conduct within the maintenance team and ensure that all members have appropriate training and valid certifications.
- Completion of a 1-year Machinist program and 1-year CNC Manufacturing Technician Certificate.
- International Traffic In Arms Regulations (ITAR), and Canadian…
- Reports Development – work with IT to define, test and validate key reports to aid in decision making in such areas as:
- Understanding of the following required:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.