jobs in Cornwall, ON
$15 - $20 an hour
- Looking for a full time customer service oriented pharmacy assistant to work in a growing rural pharmacy about 20 minutes from Cornwall.
$15.50 - $17.86 an hour
- Minimum Class G driver’s license, Drivers Abstract clear of uninsurable infractions required.
- Basic first aid and CPR (Required).
- Discounts with local and national retailers (cell phones, gym memberships, entertainment tickets, hotels, etc.).
- We are offering a full time overnight schedule.
- Scrubbing stainless equipment (tables, conveyors, machinery).
- Paying attention to detail, daily inspections.
BearCom Canada Corp.
$14.50 an hour
- Answer inquiries and provide information to customers.
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- Address customers' complaints or concerns.
Environmental 360 Solutions
- Able to develop and maintain strong relationships with internal and external clients.
- Comply with all regulations required by the Company and government…
- Coordinate with the store manager/ supervisor team to plan product move.
- Knowledge and ability to carry out store open and close procedures.
- Successful completion of post secondary diploma or certificate program in financial management or bookkeeping;
- Oversees and co-ordinates front desk staff;
- Able to consistently produce less than 1% of non-conforming product.
- Practice and encourage safe work behavior.
- Grade 12 Diploma or 2 years relevant experience.
$16 an hour
- Holds a valid G licence and comfortable driving in all types of weather conditions.
- Required to install, replace & repair underground cable lines & conduit.
Sloan construction and metals
$30,000 - $60,000 a year
- Metal worker: 1 year (Preferred).
- Job consists of installing metal siding, metal roofing, erecting steel buildings.
- Mostly be able to lift heavy materials.
couverture william roach
$16 - $40 an hour
- No degree, certificate or diploma.
- Install and repair metal roofs using hand and power tools.
- Install, repair or replace built-up roofing systems using…
- Job description will include processing prescriptions using Nexxsys software and troubleshooting 3rd party billing issues under the general supervision of the…
$75,000 - $140,000 a year
- Represent Bronte in project meetings with internal and external parties to monitor and support the project.
- Monitor construction to ensure compliance with the…
Louis W. Bray Construction Limited
- Valid class G driver’s license.
- Ability to read and interpret specifications and drawings.
- Install and repair storm, water, sanitary structures or pipe systems.
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.