jobs in Cornwall, ON
- Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Casual, Permanent.
$19.20 an hour
- MHE certification/experience is preferred but not mandatory.
- In house training can be arranged if needed.
- Candidates must be able to provide a *clear background…
- Assisting in the receiving and stocking of all merchandise;
- Working as part of a team, the Store Associate performs all general operations and merchandising…
$15.50 - $17.86 an hour
- Minimum Class G driver’s license, Drivers Abstract clear of uninsurable infractions required.
- Basic first aid and CPR (Required).
- Operating a cash register by scanning items across an electronic scanner to record price, compile printed list, and display cost of the Customer's purchase, tax…
- Please note that we have modified some of our recruitment practices to help ensure the safety of our customers and team members in light of the COVID-19…
$18.39 an hour
- Monitors indicators, computer readings and monitors to verify prescribed processing conditions and makes adjustments to change variables such as cooking time,…
- Controls cash, lottery, and stamp inventory in accordance with prescribed cash handling policies and procedures.
- Strong computer and register skills.
$22.62 - $23.74 an hour
- Answering and placing telephone calls, relaying messages, directing patients’ relatives and visitors.
- Completes diagnostic requisitions, processes diagnostic…
- Must be able to work order filling, receiving and shipping areas as the business dictates.
- Promptly report mechanical opportunities to maintenance.
$15.87 an hour
- Providing general account, billing and technical support to our customers.
- Listening to customers and probing as appropriate to discover needs while fulfilling…
- This will be accomplished by completing tasks as required to unload trailers, pull pallets to the floor, assist in the processing of merchandise, assisting…
- Criminal record checks can be obtained by attending your local police department (please be aware that pricing and processing time will vary by location ).
Pitt st Pharmacy
- Looking for full time pharmacy assistant working ASAP.
- Benefit from a purchase discount program, flexible and varied schedules, competitive pay and online learning through SDMU.
- Ensuring we get product to our shelves and therefore to our customers in a quick and efficient manner.
- We are looking to hire part-time staff to help our stores…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.