jobs in Chase River, BC
- Candidates with a valid BC Security License are preferred, but training will be provided to successful candidates if needed.
Driftwood Motor Inn
$14 - $16 an hour
- This position is at the very center of our operation, coordinating between the front desk and housekeeping department to make sure our employees and guests have…
Upstairs & Downstairs Shoppe
Now hiring at 11-5755 Cowrie St,…
- BC Liquor Store Sales Associates may be required to operate a variety of mechanical and hand-operated equipment, in addition to handling large volumes of…
- Answers and directs incoming calls, arranges courier delivery/pickup, receives and distributes mail.
- Four or more years of administrative experience with basic…
$20.19 an hour
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of workers.
- Train or arrange for training.
- Assign sales workers to duties.
- Discounts with local and national retailers (cell phones, gym memberships, entertainment tickets, hotels, etc.).
- Be part of something bigger.
Selma Park Evergreens
- O/a Selma Park Evergreens is looking for harvest labourers to harvest local salal so that it is marketable for the floral industry.
$14.50 - $16.00 an hour
- Prepares merchandise for filing, sorts and fills merchandise carts for the retail floor.
- The Warehouse Associate has a key role in ensuring that products are…
Now hiring at 5755 Cowrie St,…
- 5-years related experience in a First Nations or small municipal/local government environment, preferably with exposure to development of property tax bylaws…
$16 - $23 an hour
- Tom Harris Cellular is currently recruiting a permanent full time Wireless Sales Consultant in Sechelt, BC.
- Discounted home services (TV, Internet and Landline…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.