jobs in Chase River, BC
90 jobs found within 50 km of Chase River, BC
No jobs found within 25 km of Chase River, BC
$16 - $23 an hour
- Tom Harris Cellular is currently recruiting a permanent full time Wireless Sales Consultant in Sechelt, BC.
- Discounted home services (TV, Internet and Landline…
$24.50 an hour
- Applications for this position must include a current resume with a cover letter quoting the competition number, submitted via email to Human Resources by the…
- 'Service With Heart’ is provided in an environment which strives to connect with citizens and business in order to complete all aspects of an information…
$26.76 an hour
- Valid Class 4 Driver’s License (unrestricted).
- Vancouver Coastal Health is looking for a graduate of a recognized Recreational Program to join the Adult Daycare…
$30.75 - $38.33 an hour
- Valid BC Driver’s License is required.
- Two (2) years’ recent, related experience working in a community care facility licensing program and/or in the field of…
- Design, develop, test, document and certify applications, programs and systems functionality;
- Providing support for GIS data conversion, systems integration and…
Now hiring at 5755 Cowrie Street,…
- He/she is expected to assist with the delivery of materials to the building site(s), maintain a clean and safe work site(s), 0perate all equipment in a safe and…
- Valid Class 5 BC Drivers’ License (full privilege).
- Resourceful team player who excels at building trusting relationships with colleagues, customers and…
$21.77 - $23.72 an hour
- Work Site: Meals on Wheels, Sunshine Coast Home Care Services - Sechelt, BC.
- Implement and coordinate volunteer programs and activities in response to the…
$22.89 an hour
- As a General Finance Clerk with Vancouver Coastal Health in Sechelt, BC you will perform a range of functions such as collecting money, balancing, and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.