jobs in Chase River, BC
You refined by:
Walmart Canada (undo)
- Preparing and resetting Receiving Area • Unloading and sorting general merchandise trailers • Completing live unloading of other types of merchandise •…
- Writing/securing merchandise price information on small to medium sized signs.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to…
- A Produce Stocker properly maintains, zones, and stocks his/her assigned area, assists customers and maintains modular and feature presentations.
- Provincial Security Guard license (where required).
- Must be able to develop and implement plans, practices, and processes to better achieve organizational goals…
- Participating with Management to identify and review Associate coverage in relation to store priorities and related duties • Assigning associates to areas of…
- Operating a cash register by scanning items across an electronic scanner to record price, compile printed list, and display cost of the Customer's purchase, tax…
- A People Greeter welcomes and assists each Customer as he/she enters the store, ensures Customer safety near the store entrance.
- Must have a valid and full provincial Driver’s License.
- All TLE Associates must complete the required in-store Certification program.
- A Store Standards Associate maintains store cleanliness and customer shopping experience, retrieving and refilling shopping carts, cleaning large spills…
- Greeting all customers as they approach the self-checkout area in a polite and friendly manner • Moving to the outside of the self-checkout area, when possible,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.