jobs in Chambly, QC
$100,000 a year
- You will assist customers with their purchases through relationship selling.
- Access to free personal development training through “The Brick University”.
- Processing purchases at the cash register.
- Replenishing merchandise, monitoring floor stock and processing shipments.
- Adhering to all company policies.
- Inventory, visual presentation, manage cash register etc.).
- Experience and variety of store operations assigned by the store management team (i.e.
- Analyze the needs of customers, present the merchandise and close the sale.
- An interesting employee purchase discount program.
We have removed 23 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.