jobs in Canada
Shoppers Drug Mart / Pharmaprix
- Ensures all loss prevention standards are implemented, manages daily cash office inventory and cashier tracking, tracking sheets, PC Optimum procedures.
- Benefit from a purchase discount program, flexible and varied schedules, competitive pay and online learning through SDMU.
- Some computer and register skills.
- Maintain and control the cash register in the dispensary in accordance with cash handling policies and procedures.
- Assist pharmacist in coordinating call backs.
- Promotes sales through encouraging customers to participate in the PC Optimum program.
- Seeks out development such as through workshop/education sessions to…
- Promote health and wellness and educate customers and as appropriate, engage with customers both in and outside the store through community events, clinics etc.
- Processes all receipts on account daily, ensuring AR system totals match the total validated through cash register receipts.
- Posts LITES central pay invoices.
We have removed 4 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.