- Undergraduate degree in STEM or a relevant discipline.
- Exposure to Security in areas such as software security and a good understanding of security data, attack…
- This entry level position is ideal for those with an eagerness to learn and an enthusiasm to grow in an aspect of motion capture and game development.
- You will help craft and manage development process, including project and capacity planning, progress tracking, and team-wide collaboration and communication.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field (e.g.
- Very good foundation of math and statistical knowledge including an understanding of probability, correlation,…
- Writes efficient Python or R code to answer data analysis questions with a high degree of confidence .
- Bachelor ’ s degree in a technical field (e.g.
- Skills in more than one discipline such as illustration, animation, VFX, rigging or technical art.
- Knowledge of sculpting human anatomy, shape, light and form.
- DM's are the keepers of the project schedule and play a vital role in successfully moving the development team from one project phase to the next while ensuring…
- Use proprietary and 3rd party technologies to implement the visual & UX design of the user interface of the game.
- We Thought You Might Also Want to Know:
- Online learning is a critical component of EA’s career development strategy, and you will play a central role in creating best-in-class online learning…
- Experience managing a project including establishing project plan and project budget, determining task dependencies, assigning tasks and implementing…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.