jobs in Britannia Beach, BC
You refined by:
Sales Associate (undo)
- Processing cash payments and handling all other cashier duties.
- MINISO has secured pivotal strategic alliances and local partnerships in more than 85 countries…
$40,000 - $55,000 a year
- Using your excellent administration and attention to detail skills, collaborate with Sales Managers to prepare detailed proposals, license agreements, and…
Beach Bound Swimwear
- Ability to maintain a clean, tidy, organized store.
- We offer competitive wages with bonuses if you reach daily sales target and staff discounts on all products.
$15.30 an hour
- The British Columbia Institute of Technology Student Association (BCITSA) is a non-profit student services and advocacy organization at BCIT with a mandate to…
- Participate in all relevant training and development seminars, programs and meetings as directed by store management.
- Build and maintain repeat clientele;
$13.65 an hour
- Including nights, weekends and holidays as well as having flexibility with store assignments.· Have and show an outgoing and friendly behavior along with a…
$14 - $16 an hour
- Have a warm, friendly and relationship building personality.
- Are flexible, able to work within retail store hours (including at least one weekend day).
$120,000 a year
- Identify sales leads, through referrals, social media, cold calling, etc.
- Prepare and present proposals quotations and recommend sales strategies to existing…
- Prepare territory team weekly team meeting agenda and provide reporting required to review in weekly territory team meetings such as event ROI reporting, review…
- Supporting your Store Manager and Assistant Store Manager with the achievement of retail store targets by driving sales.
- Ability to operate POS system.
$13.65 an hour
- Processing cash payments and cashier duties.
- Inventory management and doing stock inventory checks.
- Eligible to work in Canada.
- Minimum of High School Graduate.
- You will assist customers with their purchases through relationship selling.
- Access to free personal development training through “The Brick University”.
- Contribute to a positive store environment through effective communication, teamwork and partnership with Sale Associates and store management team.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.