jobs in Britannia Beach, BC
You refined by:
Burnaby, BC (undo)
$56,922 - $67,976 a year
- The Coordinator is responsible for managing the day-to-day activities of the Athletics office, developing and implementing internal processes and procedures to…
$65,871 - $78,658 a year
- Master's degree in Health Promotion, Public Health or Health Education and three years of related experience in health promotion program planning,…
$56,922 - $67,976 a year
- Manages the ongoing evaluation and planning of the administrative and recruitment activities for the Program, including the design of recruitment materials,…
Matra Construction Inc.
- Answer telephone and electronic inquiries and relay telephone calls and messages.
- Internal: Works with ownership, project managers, project coordinators,…
- Provide input in course/program formulation to assist in the development of the College.
- The officer will represent the College by conducting presentations,…
- Answer all internal and external telephone calls, answer all guest inquiries.
- Guest Services offers gift wrap services, issue gift cards, manage lost and found,…
AMELECO ELECTRIC INC.
- Know online social media, Google Adwords and website SEO well.
- Post-secondary degree/diploma in related field;
- Job Type: Full Time, Permanent.
- The Service Desk Agent provides first tier problem diagnosis and response to calls from a variety of clients.
- Provides technical advice and guidance to users in…
Navitas/ Fraser International College
- Demonstrated excellent customer service and communication skills, including telephone and writing skills and the ability to communicate technical concepts to…
- Develop, implement and evaluate communication strategies and programs.
- Answer written and oral inquiries.
- Gather, research and prepare communications material.
- As part of our team, you’ll join a wide network of like-minded colleagues, customers, and teams, and provide the best solutions for our customers by drawing on…
$20 - $23 an hour
- Answering inbound calls from customers and assessing their needs.
- Performing office clerical work, such as filing and organizing.
- Drive sales by offering best-in-class mobile plans to our customers.
- You have excellent verbal communication that allows you to encourage unscripted, organic…
$16 - $18 an hour
- Our mission is to be the expert in 1st Party Customer Relationship Management, applying our proven expertise, advanced technology and compliance leadership to…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.
We offer superior accounts receivable management (ARM) and customer care services to Fortune Global 500 clients.