jobs in Britannia Beach, BC
You refined by:
Canucks Sports & Entertainment (undo)
- Assist the Warehouse Coordinator with receiving deliveries; all incoming product must be counted in, sorted and labeled.
- Speed and accuracy in data entry.
- Lead strategy and execution of performance marketing efforts supporting ticket sales, member retention, corporate partnership, community relations, fan…
- Oversight on post event administrative responsibilities such as cash reconciliations, gratuities disbursements, product orders, staff hours submissions.
- Provide oversight on post-event administrative responsibilities such as cash reconciliations, gratuities disbursements, product orders, and staff hours…
- If you are a Non-Canadian resident, you must hold a valid work permit that expires no earlier than July 2020.
- This is an hourly, events-based position.
- Classification: Part Time Driver (NHL Games).
- CLAC, LOCAL 501 BARGAINING UNIT POSITION.
- (5) years driving Zamboni or Olympia Ice re-surfacers at the junior or…
- Valid Serving it Right Certificate.
- Non-residents of Canada are required to hold a valid work permit expiring no earlier than April 2020.
- If you are a non-Canadian resident, you must hold a valid work permit that expires no earlier than July 2020.
- Completion of Serving it Right Certificate.
- Completion of Food Safe Certificate is an asset.
- As we are soon to begin our 50th season, our culinary team is searching for premium candidates for the…
- The Team Lead is responsible for monitoring sales, staff performance, balancing cash outs, replenishment of product and assisting the Sales and Service Manager…
We have removed 18 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.