jobs in Britannia Beach, BC
- Be the first point of contact in production for internal stakeholders such as Marketing, Merchandising, Store Design, Retail Operations, Communications and HR:…
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, statistics, business analytics, economics, data science, commerce or related field.
- Knowledge of Power BI, Power Query and SQL.
- Work closely with the Merchandise leadership team on the longer-term strategic vision for your product category.
- Find out more about us!
- You’ve completed a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field.
- Apply this information to development of regular and…
- Lead campaign planning, development and execution, considering and evaluating all digital channels including search, display, social, and video to determine a…
- This role requires an experienced driver with a Driver Class 4 British Columbia driver's license, a clear driving record and a minimum of 2 years related…
- Partner with vendors/partners to monitor, manage and plan capacity of WAN, LAN and wireless networking – providing guidance and influencing proactive…
- Drive the NPS function, ensuring the program is continually adding value to customers, key internal stakeholders and Best Buy US.
- The Workforce Management Analyst is responsible for supporting the maintenance, training, development, communication and implementation of programs involving…
- Design and document test scenarios and test cases.
- Participate in requirements gathering, analysis and test design.
- Create and maintain test data repository.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.