jobs in Breslau, ON
You refined by:
University of Waterloo (undo)
- Coordinate completion of initial/double data entry with the Data Team and ensure that it is completed as per established timelines using the software program…
- An understanding of and willingness to engage in assessment and on-going program evaluation as a central component of strategic planning and program development…
- Works directly with the Marketing Assistant to develop visual content to support social media, website and online presence.
- Guide faculty who are planning conferences and symposia on the timing of decisions, managing unanticipated conference/workshop costs and potential bottlenecks,…
- Emergency First Aid & CPR A required.
- Administers a community fund budget for the use of facilitating community building efforts for students and Dons.
- Contributing towards research projects of the Director and/or WatCACE Associates.
- Competencies will include demonstrated research ability, superior written…
- Develop the department’s annual operating budget in consultation with the Chair, Administrative Officer, Budget Officer and Faculty Financial Officer;
- Excellent problem solving abilities along with demonstrated experience in project leadership, project management, and customer service.
- Ability to exercise proactive project leadership, communicate effectively to project participants who need to understand progress, and identify risks/mitigating…
- Facilitate the handling of urgent cheques, bank deposits, outgoing courier service, incoming mail and process credit card payments applying appropriate internal…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.