jobs in Braeside, ON
You refined by:
- License or certification as an electrician.
- This includes providing both customers and employees with comprehensive information on electrical-related…
- Also responsible for providing excellent customer service by greeting customers and assisting customers in locating, selecting, demonstrating, and loading of…
- Duties also include processing customer sales and returns by operating a cash register, handling internet and pick-up orders, looking up merchandise information…
- The Head Cashier manages all checkout functions by processing sales transactions and refunds, monitoring cash drawer amounts, and maintaining checkout area.
- The CSA I - Loader is responsible for providing excellent customer service by responding to customer inquiries and helping customers with locating, selecting,…
- The Merchandising Service Associate is also responsible for greeting and acknowledging all customers in a friendly/professional manner and partnering the…
- 1 year retail experience providing customer service, including identifying and resolving customer issues, assisting customers in locating product, greeting…
- When not involved in sales with customers assist Department Manager with ordering and receiving of live nursery products and merchandising in the garden centre…
- Greet customers warmly and ensure a good customer experience;
- Develop a basic knowledge of all the departments in the store;
- The DM Sales Floor is also responsible for providing excellent customer service by greeting customers, fulfilling customer requests, identifying customer needs,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.