jobs in Black Diamond, AB
You refined by:
The University of Calgary (undo)
- Excellent demonstrated organizational skills, project management skills, and knowledge of needs assessment and program evaluation methodologies.
- Current level C CPR (including AED) and Standard First Aid Certificates.
- Valid Class 5 Alberta Operators Licence with no current suspensions and presently fewer…
- Completion of a high school diploma, experience in a technical field, completion of Microsoft Certification or equivalent combination of skills and experience…
$50,000 a year
- The Surgery Strategic Clinical Network (SCN) was created to bring together Provincial and National stakeholders including frontline healthcare professionals,…
- Students who are currently enrolled in a University of Calgary degree program.
- The students must be registered at the University of Calgary, either in one (1)…
$142,000 - $230,000 a year
- The Vice-Provost will promote academic and research activities in EDI and foster a participatory culture of EDI within our campus community.
$45,000 a year
- More information about ongoing work in our research groups at the University of Calgary and the University of Victoria may be found at:
- For more information about the Faculty of Social Work visit Careers in the Faculty of Social Work.
- Working in collaboration with the Academic Services Team…
- To clean (sweep, strip, dust, scrub, mop, wash or vacuum), polish or wax floors, carpets, walls, windows, woodwork, furniture and equipment in all Residence…
- Develop a strategy to engage patients, the public and key stakeholders through diverse communication vehicles (written material, social media, etc.).
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.