jobs in Bayview Village, ON
NEWTON WONG & ASSOCIATES
- Answering the phone, photocopying, scanning, filing, arranging appointments);
- Answering and routing phone calls.
- Taking minutes during meetings with clients;
Nate Berkus Interiors
$21.55 an hour
- Support day-to-day operations in the office, including vendor communications, travel research, filing, time sheets and expense reports.
- Fulfil client transactions, processing payments, opening new accounts.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits,…
$35,200 - $45,200 a year
- Valid driver’s license, relevant insurance and reliable vehicle is necessary.
- Telephone calls, incoming mail, e-mail messages);
- Long hours of computer work;
- The Administrative Assistant will provide administrative, managerial and organizational assistance to two Vice Presidents and their teams within the Real Estate…
- Sorts and directs incoming calls, emails and faxes.
- Performs filing, faxing and prepares memos, emails and letters, as directed.
- Handle incoming inquiries and respond appropriately.
- Minimum 5 years of senior administrative experience, preferably in the health care industry.
- Performs general administrative duties for the department including photocopying, fax transmittal, distribution of incoming and outgoing mail and courier…
- Answer telephone and electronic inquiries, relay telephone calls and messages within the company.
- Assist the Finance Department with filing invoices, matching…
Kolani Kitchen & Bath
$30,000 - $35,000 a year
- Send and answer to emails, answer phones, draft quotes, complete invoices, place and file orders.
- Respond to client inquiries in a courteous and professional…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.