jobs in Bayview Village, ON
- As a store manager, you are the leader of your team and responsible for the functioning of your store.
- You have the responsibility to make sure sales associates…
- Managing the resources of the store to maximize results and store appearance while making sure to constantly have inventory on the shelves;
- Assist as needed in creating a clean and organized store environment to provide a positive shopping experience for our customers.
- Work together as a team.
Plato's Closet Markham
- Create and oversee staffing and scheduling, implement individual development plans, set productivity and performance standards for each associate.
- This also includes overseeing the opening and closing procedures in the store, overseeing handling cash deposits and outflow for a multimillion dollar business,…
$35,000 a year
- Video and audio equipment store, Electronic products store, Computer products store.
- Develop and implement marketing strategies.
- Manage staff and assign duties.
$20 an hour
- Looking for an experienced Store Manger to join our team.
- Full health benefit will be provided after the first 3 months of employment.
- The Store Manager is responsible for all aspects of the retail store operations, including strategy and the development of their people.
$30,000 - $50,000 a year
- We are a family owned motorcycle shop in Mississauga.
- We offer riding gear, parts, and accessories as well as service motorcycles.
- Attention to detail is key.
$45,000 - $50,000 a year
- Follow FIFO (First In First Out) to ensure quality of ingredients.
- Clean food prep areas, equipment, utensils and strictly adhere to sanitation, food safety,…
We have removed 4 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.