jobs in Arva, ON
You refined by:
Sales Associate (undo)
- The Sales representative should be able to maximize sales with integrity selling, being knowledgeable about competitor's selection and price points, while…
- If selected for an interview, please advise our Human Resources team if you require accommodation during the interview and assessment process.
- Ring customer sales on an electronic cash register.
- Receive cash from customers and give correct change.
- Maintain a clean, customer friendly environment in the…
- Sales Associates are responsible for creating an exceptional Brand experience in the store and are expected to perform a variety of tasks that includes service,…
- Job Types: Full-time, Commission, Permanent.
- Do you have excellent verbal communication skills?
- Whether you have retail experience or not we’ll train you.
- Sales associates will be required to greet customers and assist them with their purchase, in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Provides quality service in the fitting rooms, follows up with customers in a timely manner and maintains cash wrap cleanliness.
- Establish relationships with customers and provide them with the best insights or phones, plans, accessories, and device protection plans that fit their needs.
- Supporting your Store Manager and Assistant Store Manager with the achievement of retail store targets by driving sales.
- Ability to operate POS system.
- Performs all required cash register transactions, such as sales and exchanges, efficiently and accurately.
- Greets and engages customers in the store.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.