jobs in Arva, ON
- Experience with understanding retail operation concepts such as maintaining to store standards, cash handling, and merchandise presentation.
$14 an hour
- Processing purchases at the cash register.
- Replenishing merchandise, monitoring floor stock and processing shipments.
- Adhering to all company policies.
- Confident and comfortable engaging customers to deliver an elevated experience.
- Motivated to achieve great results because of one's enthusiasm from interacting…
- It’s easy for you to start up natural, friendly conversations, adapt to different types of Customers, and resolve issues with a smile.
- Work the register; you'll process sales transactions and use your fandom knowledge to drive add on sales.
- Support the maintenance of the mother ship; you'll…
- Sales Associates are responsible for creating an exceptional Brand experience in the store and are expected to perform a variety of tasks that includes service,…
- Sales associates will be required to greet customers and assist them with their purchase, in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Develop long lasting customer relationships;
- Reporting to the Store Manager, the position holder is responsible for providing customer service, to meet its…
- Performs all required cash register transactions, such as sales and exchanges, efficiently and accurately.
- Greets and engages customers in the store.
- Assist in the organization of the stockroom and providing a clean, consistent, and inviting store environment that inspires customers to shop.
We have removed 5 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.