$15 - $16 an hour
- Offer support and solutions to customers in accordance with the company's customer service policies.
- Innovative; Our team is full of tech savvy, creative people…
- You will help customers by sharing information about the products and services they need and by processing quotes and orders.
- Proficient in Visual Manufacturing ERP to enter orders, material receipt into inventory and invoicing customers.
- French language skills considered an asset.
Rick ten Haaf - Desjardins Insurance Agent
- Property & Casualty license (OTL license preferred/must be able to obtain).
- Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability,…
- Actively engage in client outreach including follow-up calls and answering client inquiries concerning every aspect of their dogs’ stay.
All-Risks Insurance Brokers Limited
- Respond to inquiries from clients & insurance companies.
- Cross-Sell & make coverage recommendations.
- Assist clients with claims process.
- Benefit from a purchase discount program, competitive pay and online learning through SDMU.
- Provide great service, specific expertise and actionable advice to…
$12 - $16 an hour
- Handle inbound calls from retail and wholesale customers.
- Assist customers with orders and inquiries.
- Greet and assist walk-in customers.
$14.75 - $15.60 an hour
- Respond to customers on all inbound/outbound calls.
- Help customers with their questions and complaints.
- Give customers information about products and services.
We have removed 4 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.