$39.09 - $48.86 an hour
- Minimum of five (5) years recent, related clinical experience following completion of an accredited, entry-to-practice program in Physical Therapy, Occupational…
Lending Hand Home care
- Assist families to develop and implement individual support plans.
- Provide support to children with a developmental and/or physical disability and adults with a…
- Fix and install doors, windows, shutters, cabinets, glazing units, bi-fold doors, door frames, door hardware, window hardware, cabinet hardware.
$14 - $18 an hour
- A valid Ontario security guard license is required with Emergency First Aid and CPR.
- Hiring Full and Part-Time licensed security guards for London Ontario and…
$14 - $17 an hour
- Persons with disabilities are encouraged to come forward at any stage of the recruitment process to request accommodations, if needed.
- This role is responsible for evening and weekend coverage of our front reception, phone system, community access and clerical duties.
$30 an hour
- Ability to create a positive impression while interacting with others and responding to inquiries, by telephone, in person or electronically.
Superior Facility Services
$14.74 an hour
- Sweep, mop and wash floors; dust furniture; vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture; clean, disinfect fixtures; disinfect rooms and…
Regional HIV / AIDS Connection
$19.75 - $26.00 an hour
- Have a strong knowledge of community resources and London social service agencies.
- Ability to apply critical thinking skills to the practical aspects of the job…
$29.35 - $33.80 an hour
- Demonstrated computer literacy with Breeze software program is an asset.
- The Pulmonary Assistant IV is able to assess the lung function of patients with various…
- Key Responsibilities - To clean areas according to assigned schedules using appropriate cleaning and sanitation methods and procedures; - To clean Resident's…
- Key Responsibilities - Assist in the planning, organization and implementation of meaningful programs for the residents, in collaboration with the Recreation…
- Successful completion of training program in restorative care, or are enrolled in such a program .
- Ongoing assessment and evaluation of residents interests and…
- An interest in working with the elderly population.
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma or equivalent as recognized in the province of Ontario.
- Successful completion of a post-secondary diploma or degree in recreation and leisure studies, therapeutic recreation, kinesiology or other related field from a…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.