jobs in Arva, ON
$15 - $18 an hour
- Valid First Aid certification is an asset.
- A valid Driver's License and access to a vehicle is an asset.
- Commitment to principles of social justice.
$15 - $30 an hour
- Nutrafarms, London is looking for positive, outgoing individuals that can support our local Ontario farmers with this great awareness campaign.*.
$15 an hour
- Answer telephone, screen and direct calls, take and relay messages.
- Closing out the cash at the end of the day, balancing credit cards & finalizing paperwork.
Ministry of Education
$25.26 - $27.79 an hour
- Current First Aid, CPR and Crisis Prevention Intervention Training and/or Behaviour Management Training or equivalent.
- Job Types: Part-time, Temporary, Casual.
- A People Greeter welcomes and assists each Customer as he/she enters the store, ensures Customer safety near the store entrance.
- Assists customers with transactions on register.
- Ability to professionally communicate and engages customers by answering questions and sharing product features…
- Experience with understanding retail operation concepts such as maintaining to store standards, cash handling, and merchandise presentation.
$34.06 an hour
- Calls customers for commitments and recommitments.
- Must be able to communicate by telephone, computer and in person, in a clear, concise and courteous manner…
Horse Player NOW
$16 - $18 an hour
- Review and answer incoming emails.
- Administrative assistant: 1 year (Preferred).
- Schedule and facilitate meetings and appointment.
- The primary responsibility of the Vehicle Donation Program Receptionist is to provide phone and clerical support to the Vehicle Donation Department.
$22.16 - $23.75 an hour
- You will be the first point of contact with hospital staff for staffing and scheduling inquiries.
- Front line duties encompass covering emergency and sick calls…
- …Ensure that you are consistently learning and developing your skills through the participation in company training programs, that you are maintaining current…
- Answer phones in courteous, helpful, professional manner.
- Greet all members & guests with a smile and wish them well as they exit the club.
- Leon’s is currently looking for Front Office Associates who are focused on delivering a world class customer service experience to our valued customers.
$21 an hour
- A reminder than Canadian Winters are hard – winter boots, coat, toque, and gloves are provided after successful first shift.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.