jobs in Arva, ON
Source Momentum HealthCare Solutions Corp
- Preferred to have Valid Driver's License.
- Provides emotional and social support to residents/families including palliative care.
- Reliable access to a vehicle.
Posted by: Lisa D.
- Must be reliable, gentle but firm and able to comfortably manage 4 children ages 10 to 2 years in age.
- Ability to play active games.
- We are currently hiring for all positions: Summer Camp Director, Kitchen Team, Health Care, Leadership, Counselling Team, Programming Team and Lifeguards.
Kids Ko Childcare Centre
- Valid Standard First Aid and CPR-C training certification.
- Sharing in the responsibility for planning, preparing and implementing developmentally appropriate…
- Standard First Aid and CPR certified.
- Supervise and care for children ages 3 months - 6 years.
- Communicate and interact with children, parents/guardians,…
- Culinary management diploma, chef training certificate, Red Seal Cook Certification; preferred.
- Proof of eligibility for permanent roles may come in the form of…
- Current First Aid and CPR.
- Administrative responsibilities and support to the Membership Coordinator in ensuring the membership processes are followed to…
- First Aid & CPR Level C (Preferred).
- A successful food service program is essential to the success of the summer camp program and may require adjustments and…
COUNTRY TERRACE OMNI HEALTH CARE
- Chef Training or Culinary Management or University degree or being enroll in a cook program.
- Reporting to the Nutritional Care Manager, this position will be…
- A valid Class 1 license and clean abstract with air brake endorsement.
- Documentation experience, i.e. driver logbook – E-logs, inspection report (pre-trip, en…
We have removed 2 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.