- Graduate of a recognized office administration/secretarial certificate or diploma program.
- As an employee of St. Joseph's you will be expected to engage in role…
- Must have a Personal Support Worker Certificate.
- As an employee of St. Joseph's you will be expected to engage in role related teaching and research activities…
- Successful completion of a post secondary certificate in purchasing, supply chain, or business related.
- As an employee of St Josephs you will be expected to…
- Secondary school diploma plus one to two years leading to a specialized certificate in Business Administration.
- Submission deadline: March 02, 2020.
- A university degree in Nursing (BScN) from an accredited university.
- Knowledge of community resources is an asset.
- Submission deadline: February 25, 2020.
- As an employee of St. Joseph's you will be expected to engage in role related teaching and research activities in addition to any of your clinical duties.
- Valid registration with the Ontario College of Social Workers and Social Service Workers.
- Knowledge of community health service resources, knowledge of WSIB and…
- Sterile Processing Certificate or Medical Device Reprocessing Certificate including field placement certificate from an approved accredited community college.
- Safe Food Handler Certification or ability to obtain certification within six (6) months of hire.
- Interprovincial Red Seal Cook Certification.
- Valid registration as a Psychologist at the doctoral level with the College of Psychologists of Ontario.
- Demonstrated ability to form and maintain effective…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.