jobs in Arva, ON
You refined by:
Revera Inc. (undo)
- Maintains effective communication and good human relations with residents, families, volunteers and staff of other departments.
- Home. Key Responsibilities - To respond to incoming telephone lines and take and relay.
- Qualifications - Health Care Aide certificate preferred - Basic clerical…
- Must possess or be enrolled in Food Service Worker Training Program.
- To serve meals to residents and guests in a professional and courteous manner;
- Key Responsibilities - To clean areas according to assigned schedules using appropriate cleaning and sanitation methods and procedures; - To clean Resident's…
- Reporting to the Director of Culinary Services or Dietary Manager, the Cook is responsible for preparation and delivery of all foods for residents, guests and…
- Electrical, heating, water, gas, mechanical, plastering and painting - Able to maintain and.
- Involved - Knowledge of Health and Safety - Must provide a complete…
- Support and First Aid certification required - Ability to perform tasks that are necessary.
- Certificate program with minimum 600 hours in Ontario & Alberta of…
We have removed 11 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.