20 jobs found within 35 km of Arva, ON
No jobs found within 25 km of Arva, ON
- Enrolled in Welding Technologist/Technician Course OR Mechanical Engineering Program from a Community or recognized college.
- Perform other duties as designated.
- Establish and maintain effective communication / interaction with all other Departments, including but not limited to Engineering, Quality Assurance,…
- Support new program development as required.
- Completion of post-secondary education in a related business field, preferably Supply Chain and Operations…
- Post-secondary education and Certificate of Qualification in a skilled trade (Millwright, Electrician, Tool & Die) and 3 years of related work experience.
- Post-secondary education – completion of Welding Technologist/Technician Course from a Community or recognized college consisting of two years or more.
- PLC, robot and HMI programming, implementation and troubleshooting.
- Assist in proper maintenance of all programming software and application files and…
- Tool and Die Certificate of Qualification (430A) or Mould Maker Certificate of Qualification (431A).
- Employee discounts (new vehicle, amusement parks etc.).
- The Supplier Quality Coordinator controls Incoming Quality of products and services and implements proactive plans for continuous improvement through supplier…
- Holds or able to successfully obtain a Forklift license and perform all essential duties of a forklift operator as per Formet’s Forklift Operator guidelines.
We have removed 11 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.