jobs in Arva, ON
You refined by:
Mr. & Mrs. Bao
$14 an hour
- Promote this job for more candidates: Share.
- Must be able to work in Canada legally.
- Fast learner/ willingness to learn.
- Salary: $14.00 to $16.00 /year.
- Calls can involve customer inquiries about payments, billing changes or corrections, and cellular plan or device upgrades, etc...
- WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?*.
- To learn more about working at BlueStone please visit: *https://youtu.be/MHiRhi4oZO4.
- Employee initiatives, events, and appreciation.
$14 an hour
- Must be Smart Serve certified or willing to obtain certificate.
- Daily responsibilities include greeting guests and explaining the concept, ensuring the front of…
$14.50 an hour
- This position is available immediately, and we will provide full paid training, free uniform, non slip shoes, and many opportunities for future advancement.
CoCo Fresh Tea & Juice
- Food handlers certification is an asset.
- Friendly, outgoing and dedicated to outstanding customer service.
- Demonstrated collaborative skills and ability to work…
Harrys Spring Service
$21 - $25 an hour
- You will be working alongside an experienced employee to learn the job.
- This job requires a physically strong individual willing to work hard and get dirty.
- A Produce Stocker properly maintains, zones, and stocks his/her assigned area, assists customers and maintains modular and feature presentations.
$21.39 an hour
- L.Ham, Staffing Specialist, Support Staff, Human Resources.
- If candidates are successful through the interview process a criminal background check for work with…
- Metro is committed to accommodating applicants and employees with disabilities.
- Available to work nights is required.
$14 an hour
- Processing purchases at the cash register.
- Replenishing merchandise, monitoring floor stock and processing shipments.
- Adhering to all company policies.
$43,036 - $52,435 a year
- Interested persons may apply to: Human Resources, King’s University College, 266 Epworth Avenue, London, Ontario, N6A 2M3.
- January 24, 2020 at 4:30pm.
$15 an hour
- Primary Responsibilities are to ensure the efficient and accurate preparation of all linen carts shipped to London Hospital Linen Service Inc. customers.
$18.93 an hour
- Responsible for receiving, loading and unloading trailers, picking orders, restocking product and shipping with the use of a hand and mechanical trucks.
- Provide recommendations based on vehicle assessments.
- Learn to service customers for Oil Changes and Preventative Maintenance Services..
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.