jobs in Arva, ON
You refined by:
L E Walker Transport
- Possession of a valid driver's license.
- Reporting to the Store Manager the Driver is responsible for the delivery of automotive parts to customers in a timely…
Bj's Country Market
- The Kitchen Aid is responsible for performing all duties related to their position as directed by the Kitchen Aid Leader or Store Manager.
- Valid driver's license, good driving record.
- Each store has an Associate-Owner, so you will work for a local business owner while having the support of a…
Hyde Park Medical & Walk-In Clinic
$16 an hour
- Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages.
- College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years.
- As a colleague in one of our stores, you will have an immediate impact on sales and customer satisfaction by: • Providing exceptional customer service •…
- Working as part of a team, the Store Associate performs all general operations and merchandising duties required to successfully run a Dollarama store.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing and present professionally with varying referral sources, customers (internal and external),…
- Controls cash, lottery, and stamp inventory in accordance with prescribed cash handling policies and procedures.
- Strong computer and register skills.
$21.28 an hour
- Must have current First Aid & CPR.
- PHSS is a non-profit, community-based organization providing assistance to people with significant physical and/or…
$14 an hour
- Exhibits a cheerful and helpful manner while greeting guests and preparing their orders.
- Demonstrates a complete understanding of menu items and explains them…
- ; - To perform all duties with cleanliness in mind; - To be aware of the Resident Rights & Responsibilities and endeavor to respect and promote it; - To attend…
- Answer telephone, greet visitors, receive routine inquiries in person and by phone, relaying calls and messages to the appropriate personnel.
London X-Ray Associates
$15.54 an hour
- Must have strong computer skills and multi-line telephone experience.
- Pleasant telephone manner and knows how to manage patient complaints.
Alzheimer Society of London and Middlesex
$20 - $25 an hour
- Valid First Aid and CPR certification required;
- Must have valid driver’s license and/or access to reliable transportation to program sites (London and Middlesex…
- Preparing merchandise orders, banking and other miscellaneous paperwork.
- Placing small items (under 10 lbs) including pet supplies, household items, etc. into…
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.